November 30 at 12:00pm Atlantic Standard Time virtual from New Brunswick
Following the $544-million provincial-federal child care agreement, we are one step closer to attaining affordable, accessible, inclusive child care for all New Brunswickers.
But there’s still work to do. Join us for a follow-up webinar on child care services in New Brunswick as we seek answers to the following questions:
- Where are we now?
- What is the impact on First Nation communities?
- What is missing?
- What more do we need to do?
The webinar is hosted in collaboration with the newly formed New Brunswick chapter of Child Care Now.
An open forum will follow a panel discussion with the following sector experts:
- Morna Ballantyne, Child Care Now
- Patsy McKinney, Under One Sky Friendship Center
- Josée Nadeau, Education and Early Childhood Development
- Johanne Perron, NB Coalition for Pay Equity
Let’s make sure to get it right.
Click here to register on Zoom