Become a Member
For more than 30 years Child Care Now has brought together parents, child care workers, researchers, organizations and citizen groups to call for federal leadership and public investment in a high quality, inclusive child care system that is accessible to all families. More than ever, we rely on memberships and donations to enable us to continue our work.
As a member of Child Care Now you will be supporting the Association to continue its important advocacy work for the right of all children to quality child care.
As a non-profit, member-based organization, our members are critical to the work we do to achieve a system of universal, affordable, high quality and inclusive child care.
If you or your organization believe…
- Child care is a cornerstone of supportive policy for children and families, and is essential to Canada’s social and economic health
- Children and families have the right to access a child care system supported by public funds
- Canadians deserve a comprehensive and affordable child care that is high quality, inclusive, flexible, and primarily public and not-for-profit
- Families need a range of child care services for young and school age children
- Those working in child care must have decent work, wages and working conditions
… then join our membership and help our advocacy community grow!
Membership is renewed annually. We will keep you up to date on the issues that matter, and each year you’ll be invited to join the CCN Annual General Meeting to elect our Board of Directors.